TapaTalk malfunction

RotorAndWing

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Rotor&Wing
The TapaTalk on my Iphone now is refusing to let me sign in to PoA. It will allow me to access other forums, but when I try PoA it says "username or password are not authorized".

I deleted Tapatalk, reinstalled it, changed my PoA password (on my laptop) but no luck.

Anyone else experience anything similar?

Tapatalk has it's moments, and crashes often. Are there any other apps that access forums that are an alternative to TapaTalk?

The TapaTalk on my Iphone now is refusing to let me sign in to PoA. It will allow me to access other forums, but when I try PoA it says "username or password are not authorized".

I deleted Tapatalk, reinstalled it, changed my PoA password (on my laptop) but no luck.

Anyone else experience anything similar?

Tapatalk has it's moments, and crashes often. Are there any other apps that access forums that are an alternative to TapaTalk?
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?p=901426#post901426

Working fine here on both iOS devices. There were a number of Tapatalk updates in the last few weeks. Make sure you're on the latest version.

Screenshots.

Latest version number on iPad.

Settings screen, bottom. Note "Reset".

Inside that menu option, "Clear Cache". Might help.

Could also get wild and reset all settings in there but that's probably overkill and annoying.

a6faa166-88fd-51ee.jpg

a6faa166-890a-006d.jpg

a6faa166-8914-2ceb.jpg

I've done all of that. I put in all of the updates, even removed and reinstalled. I'm still getting the "username or password not authorized".

I've sent 2 PM's to Jason asking about it and have not heard back.

As of this morning still doesn't work. And the only forum it doesn't work on is PoA.

Back