Taking my IFR Check ride tomorrow and I'm a little nervous!!

I PMed her. Hopefully she is just out celebrating. Or has a daytime job like many of us. Though many of the many still have access to them Ynterwebs from work and waste a lot of valuable company time surfing pilot forums. LOL

Objection: Facts not in evidence. Company time may not be that valuable for varying quality of "company".

Is it safe to say she busted at this point?

Even if she did (and I dunno if she did) the retest will be a little easier as she would only have to repeat what she was deficient on. Regardless, best to her.

Who cares if she busted? Go fly some more and do it again. No big deal.

Forget her busting, maybe she's just taken a week and has been filing every day with her new found privileges? :p

By the way, my checkride is scheduled for this Friday morning! :eek:

I'm not Melissa, but I have an update on my checkride that happened yesterday:

Pass!:goofy:

Who cares if she busted? Go fly some more and do it again. No big deal.
Not quite true....How much does the DE charge for do over? Sliding scale based on what you failed or didn't do (because some people will end the ride after X number of failed items) or the entire chunk of $$$ again.

If you don't own the airplane, it's more rental cost and probably more CFII $$$. Failing a checkride can cost 1AMU or more.

Not quite true....How much does the DE charge for do over? Sliding scale based on what you failed or didn't do (because some people will end the ride after X number of failed items) or the entire chunk of $$$ again.

If you don't own the airplane, it's more rental cost and probably more CFII $$$. Failing a checkride can cost 1AMU or more.

DPE cost already noted in a previous post.

The rest? You're going to go flying anyway, all costs you'd incur doing that. (If you think you're done with CFIs after the ride, you're nuts. So...)

Go fly.

Take it with an FAA inspector and save the dpe charges.

Back