Takeoff and land a 172 with 0 Hours

Whatever, yuk it up. Anyone here could be next. Really.

Whatever, yuk it up. Anyone here could be next. Really.

0h n0z! Someone knows who I am.

wharrgarbl.jpg

True! You have a valid point.

Okay MC...I dare one of you guys to out me. Go ahead...double dare you.

OK, I'll out you. You once flew with skunk smell in your airplane...

worst of it is....it smelled better than usual!

:D:D :rofl::rofl:

You're outed!

To some people that matters.

I can't figure out how to delete my account. I've looked and I guess admin has that disabled. Have at it Jesse, kill it on my request. I'm done with this place and your set up.

To all, peace out.

I had two Airline mechanics come in to settle a bet - they'd been in airline sims and had a bet if one could take off and land. I sat right seat and talked the guy through an "acceptable" trip around the pattern. We landed and he said "holy **** that was scary!" And then asked to do it again to prove it wasn't a fluke, so we went around again and he was more comfortable. He won the bet. He wasn't safe solo, but he did understand the basic concepts well enough to get coached around - I never had to touch the controls, though I was REAL ready.

Oh and Cameron, I just checked, the forum I moderate doesn't record names, and when I ran through the registration steps here,

It never asked either.

Captain seems to think that someone used some super-secret database to obtain his identity in efforts to ... ???

Reality is you can find his identify in about two minutes on Google without using any secret information which is what someone did. I showed him how it could be done via PM. Of course he fails to mention that he was ID'd because he has a public website on his own domain with his name. Why this matters now? I don't know.

When someone uses an anonymous handle, the intent behind it should be honored. If someone closes their house door but fails to lock it, the fact that the closed door is trivial to open doesn't mean it is OK to open it and pee on the owner's carpet.

I'm going to be the contrarian here.

I like Captain.

Like me, he has his moments too

I bet Jesse knows my name and address. :D

I also have to say, I have flown with lots of pilots and Jesse is by far the most natural and talented pilot I have ever flown with.

Grrrrr...

Last edited:
Woot's ad for today features a panties-unwadding pegboard. What size do you need?

I never said that. Those are your words, not mine.

I challenge that. 2 minutes? 120 seconds? I accept that challenge and say you can't do it in that time. It would take multiples of that amount of time just to read my posts. Then to grasp what I said and then sort out identifying information? WAY past the 'two minute' mark.

Oh, and the most egregious of your post. 'Which is what someone did'. Really? No, not 'someone'. It was a mod. It is very likely they didn't do the detective work you suggest and simply lifted my data off my registration and POSTED IT!!!!!

A lie. How about a link to said domain under my name? Oh? Can't provide it? Interesting...maybe because you lied.

Nice...lie about me, out me, and slander me. Slap on top I can't get laid. Nice forum you're running here.

Ya know what? I've been an admin before and I can do it again. I'm going to make it my goal to crush this place in terms of users. You started this. Outing members private info is poor form. Remember that as its the last thing I post here.

Bullshlt.

When someone uses an anonymous handle, the intent behind it should be honored. If someone closes their house door but fails to lock it, the fact that the closed door is trivial to open doesn't mean it is OK to open it and pee on the owner's carpet.

I'm going to be the contrarian here.

I like Captain.

Like me, he has his moments too

Oh, I enjoy Capain too...most of the time. He seems to have a personality disorder though and an "it's all about me" attitude (in my opinion).

But don't we all to some extent.

I just can't believe he got his panties in a wad over this a full year later, when initially, he said it was no big deal. It was long over with...long forgotten...HE reignited the flame...no one else did.

Although I wouldn't want to see Cam...Captain go (I like him - we've had a few PM sessions), he did say that he'd already had his last post, then continued to post.

Dude, you're acting like a battered wife...."you don't effin' learn!"

Strike my totally inappropriate comment

Last edited:
Oh, I enjoy Capain too...most of the time. He seems to have a personality disorder though and an "it's all about me" attitude (in my opinion).

But don't we all to some extent.

I just can't believe he got his panties in a wad over this a full year later, when initially, he said it was no big deal. It was long over with...long forgotten...HE reignited the flame...no one else did.
I'm sorry but he's a pilot AND a CAPTAIN. He gets to have it his way.

PS: When you're in MY plane, I have the same attitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYLPoTNnKAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzwvAnFFRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLzVbz2HHzo

Last edited:
I liked the first one enough to ignore the bad singing, #2 was just plain lame. #3.....make your own opinion

Back