TailSpin

Peter Anderson

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
SVTPete83
With the addition to Disney plus in my household I realized I could grab a few episodes of my favorite cartoon show when i was a kid. Tailspin! Anyone ever watch it? Best aviation cartoon all time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yea, yellow plane flown by mice right? Monte liked him some cheese if I remember correctly.

With the addition to Disney plus in my household I realized I could grab a few episodes of my favorite cartoon show when i was a kid. Tailspin! Anyone ever watch it? Best aviation cartoon all time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lol. We just signed up for D+ yesterday. Guess what the first thing I watched was. I still love that airplane. And I didn't appreciate the radial engine sound effects when I was a kid. I remember flying my tonka hand commander doing a knife edge between two cliffs like they do in the show.

Lol. We just signed up for D+ yesterday. Guess what the first thing I watched was. I still love that airplane. And I didn't appreciate the radial engine sound effects when I was a kid. I remember flying my tonka hand commander doing a knife edge between two cliffs like they do in the show.

That show made me love Grumman sea planes for life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing like doing some cloud surfing while being towed by a twin radial amphibian! Used to watch it religiously as a kid.

Yea, yellow plane flown by mice right? Monte liked him some cheese if I remember correctly.

You are thinking of Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers.

Love me some Talespin! Definately my favorite cartoon growing up, and the first dvd set I bought for my kids. I'll happily watch it anytime the kids are interested.

Loved that show growing up. Hard to believe how old that show really is.

Back