Tagging Airforce One.. the video

The funny part is how the Air Force guys ran out to check Air Force One. I suppose for a while they wished they were wearing Depends. :goofy:

mikea said:
The funny part is how the Air Force guys ran out to check Air Force One. I suppose for a while they wished they were wearing Depends. :goofy:

Wow, what a phenominal waste of time.
I bet they couldn't be more proud.

They did a pretty good job. It really did look like they actually painted on A1. They must have used actual video of the guards around the plane as well as their own fake version.

Okay, one more time....I am having some sort of satellite induced computer spasm....

Wouldn't they shoot you in the head if you got that close to the real Air Force One with a "cylindrical cannister"?

Wow, some people do have more money than brains. Sometimes, I wish that I was rich instead of just incredibly handsome and super smart.

--Matt

(I typed this like five times, I hope this one sticks.)

Last edited:
I swear I only clicked ONCE!

Last edited:
This is a test, this is only a test....

Respond away Richard!!!!

Ok, computer spasm is over.... :yes::yes:
--Matt

The rogue said:
Okay, one more time....I am having some sort of satellite induced computer spasm....

Wouldn't they shoot you in the head if you got that close to the real Air Force One with a "cylindrical cannister"?

Wow, some people do have more money than brains. Sometimes, I wish that I was rich instead of just incredibly handsome and super smart.

--Matt

Yes!!! that is a clearly marked "use fo deadly force" area. The SPs are allowed to shoot first and investigate later.

The rogue said:
Be careful what you wish for. Take it from me, being all of that doesn't make it any better.

I think it took this time. Please quit playing with my computer.

Back