T-Arrow electric fuel pump

Jeff Cutler

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeff
Looking for recommendations after the second intermittent failure on the ground trying to prime for initial start. Breaker was not out, and did get the indicator light, but no pump SOL/motor. Happened once before the annual last month and we couldn't get the Part# since the plate is turned facing the firewall as the unit is mounted.

Will be replacing the electric pump before next flight. Is there an overhaul option that would make sense, or is new the only option? Haven't replace this since I've owned, and not finding anything in the original log that shows it was.

Not bad for original time in use... overhauled if avail or new, what say you?

The pump can likely be overhauled, but you're going to need to know what you have to help determine what shops can work on them.

The last Weldon pump I had overhauled was done by Aircraft Systems in Rockford, IL. I've always felt they did good work.

Following up, just shipped out to AeroMotors to overhaul, which btw turns out its an Airborn unit. Will be hanger flying for the next couple of weeks...

Following up, just shipped out to AeroMotors to overhaul, which btw turns out its an Airborn unit. Will be hanger flying for the next couple of weeks...

Took longer for shipping than it took them to overhaul my pump, about 3 days.

Back