Syncronizing Outlook

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
My office has a three computer Pier to Pier network. We also use multiple calandering systems to assure for compliance with time critial action dates. Currently one of the calanders we all use is MS Outlook. We would like to syncronize the calanders so that when I put an appointment in my outlook it shows up on my secreatarys outlook and my partners and visa versa. I know of one program called shareO that accomplishes this http://shareo.4team.biz/. Does anyone have any experience with ShareO. Is anyone aware of any other programs that could accomplish this. Thanks

Adam, we use Time Matters ( www.timematters.com ) it is a LOT more than just calendaring, although it is very robust at that.

It also indexes documents, tracks contacts, clients (including cross-indexing between each), stores and indexes email, and includes internal phone messaging (e.g., Joe Smith, for whom we have three files open, calls about the Apex file, and a message is taken which indexes to him, and to the file; when I return the call, I type my notes from the conversation and they are attached to the client and the record).

It has tons of capabilities which I have only scritch-scratched the surface of in my use, and will form the basis for our eventual "paperless-office" conversion. Does not require a dedicated server (data can reside on any 'puter on the net). Also syncs up with my Palm Pilot.

I have no idea how I'd get by without it.

*edit*

I forgot. It also makes a full-text index of the contents of your computer, so you can search for documents and ... anything... almost instantly. Very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back