Sympathy for TSA Screeners

If he was such a threat, why did they let the airplane depart with his baggage?

the better question is, why did he have wires up his a$$?

If they respond to this idjit the same way as Richard Reid, the shoe guy, and the supposed liquid explosives threat, all airline passengers better be prepared to bend over and spread 'em. :dunno:

Last edited:
If they respond to this idjit the same way as Richard Reid, the shoe guy, and the supposed liquid explosives threat, all airline passengers better be prepared to bend over and spread 'em. :dunno:

Unfortunately I was thinking the same thing.:hairraise:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the TSA saved us again. Thank god that guy didn't get on an airplane with a rock up his butt.

I think that the new security regimen will involve showing up at the airport 4 hours ahead of time and being fed a massive dose of Ex-Lax. Either you take it, or you get the "stuff" beat out of you. :)

I find it very interesting that this happened within days of the time the new full-body XRay scanners went online... to a very large controversy.

The amount of metal this guy had screams: "I want to be caught".

I find it very interesting that this happened within days of the time the new full-body XRay scanners went online... to a very large controversy.

The amount of metal this guy had screams: "I want to be caught".
There is no shortage of mental defectives in any society. Those defectives will blow up as good as any other.

Back