Switchbox TMobile 2G

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Turns out that TMobile in the Denver area is fine for 4G but the 2G stinks. Had to get a new Switchbox that uses AT&T 4G, so I've got an older SB with about $50 credit on the SIM chip. If you have good TMobile 2G in your area, and would like my unit, let me know. $150 and I'll even cover the shipping.

If you're looking for a box, check with the local networks to see if 2G, 3G or older technology is supported. In Atlanta ( for instance) T Mobile has mostly shut down everything older than 4G LTE.

We discovered this when my Dad's phone stopped working.

I think it's good in my area. Do you have a photo of the Switchbox? Where do you live in Denver? Lived in Parker and the Lowry area for a little while before moving to Leadville (and now TN).

I think it's good in my area. Do you have a photo of the Switchbox? Where do you live in Denver? Lived in Parker and the Lowry area for a little while before moving to Leadville (and now TN).
Will post photos when I get home this evening - both external and internal shots. Living in west Kansas, aka Aurora. A city just to the right of Attila the Hun, altho we did outlast Coffman and voted him out last November.

Five photos, didn't have a pencil handy, but the stylus (bluish) is at the bottom of a couple of the photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg