sweet !

Nice bird! I love the detailed paint. I am not sure I have seen any of those around.

I couldn't in good conscious buy this one knowing there are radial ones out there :rolleyes: A guy in North Wilkesboro NC has a monocoupe that's been registered experimental for sale. Has a continental O-300 on the nose. I've been tempted to buy it and fly it till the conti is dead then swap it for a radial.

That airplane was kept in the hangar next to mine some years ago. It was beautiful back then.

Nauga,
trying to get back

Hmmmm....

Nauga,
from three years ago
Nice discount. Maybe reality struck that something that is rare in the aviation world usually means a discount, not a premium. Add to that how narrow they are, you would really just have to want one.

Nice discount. Maybe reality struck that something that is rare in the aviation world usually means a discount, not a premium. Add to that how narrow they are, you would really just have to want one.
Look at the TTAF/SMOH in the ads and the 'currently being flown' comment. Heck, just compare the ads.

Nauga,
who loves Monocoupes

I think perhaps they forgot the "1" in front of the 59,000? A shame it isnt being properly enjoyed.775 tt in '98. 787tt 23 years later. They did say flown "weather permitting". Have yet to go to Oklahoma, but the weather must really suck! Sure looks prrrrrttttyyy though.

Last edited:
Reactions: YKA
Back