Sweet A-10 vs. Tank RC action.

I've been watching these guys forever. Kinda like they are the Dude Perfect of the RC world. Brings me back to the days of trying to shoot down our RC planes with Roman candles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Probably the best use of a golf course that I have ever seen

:stirpot:
I knew this one guy from way back when that would drag the wheels in the snow on them. Then go to the clubhouse bar and talk about the "mystery tracks" on the 9th. This one guy I knew really enjoyed watching the duffers get all pizzed about "their" this and that. Made him laaaauuuugh!!

Now if rednecks got together to do something like this, the A-10 would have had 12 ga. shotguns installed.....

Love Flite Test - been watching those guys forever. Amazing how much they've grown.

The gun needs a down angle so the plane doesn't have to point at the ground to hit the target.

The gun needs a down angle so the plane doesn't have to point at the ground to hit the target.
If they didn’t point at the ground, they likely wouldn’t hit the target. At least not much.

I’d think high angle strafe would be the way to go. Probably harder to execute with RC though.
I’m not sure if he was eyeballing it from the ground or if he could see the cockpit video but he did a pretty good job. I would’ve brought it in over my shoulder on a low angle.
Low angle let’s you get closer to the target, and makes the troops happy.;)

That’s friggin’ rad. I love seeing people do stuff like this!

There is a whole thing on 1/6 scale metal tanks, weighing in at up to a few hundred pounds. Some of them even are rigged to fire real ammo.

Back