Sweaty but Happy

I have a theory here...Ben is a code name for Nicholas Cage. I guess Nick doesn't want people to know he is a pilot, so he made up this elaborate tale of cellos and stuff...Admit it Ben..Why haven't we seen you and nick in the same room at the same time?

... and why does Nicholas Cage have blue teeth?

Michael said:
I have a theory here...Ben is a code name for Nicholas Cage. I guess Nick doesn't want people to know he is a pilot, so he made up this elaborate tale of cellos and stuff...Admit it Ben..Why haven't we seen you and nick in the same room at the same time?
LMAO! If only. . . .

wangmyers said:
I look sweaty!
That's because you don't wear a summer flying uniform like I do Ben. Short, sandals, and a synthetic T-shirt. Even so, I bet I was just as sweaty after my recent checkride. (It never occurred to me to get pix!).

Here's what the well dressed summer pilot wears:

You look a lot more comfortable that I do in my pix! Normally I wear shorts and a tee, but I thought I ought to put on long pants for the ride. (Why, I don't know!)

Michael said:

It's called "Separated at Birth." :goofy:

555Juliet said:
It's called "Separated at Birth." :goofy:
Yeah...and I think I'm going to have to go with Clark Howard (radio consumer-action guy) on this one...:D

-Rich

Back