Surviving turbulence with queasy passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an investment on getting this plane and now to justify it we have to use it. There is no debate we have to travel this way so it has to work. My wife doesn't like to fly high either. That is how illogical she is you would think she'd figure out being higher is better! LOL!

Wrist bands and oxygen? How does that help?

I am convinced it is psychological. Driving in a truck is a lot more bumpy.

That was good for a laugh. Adios, Señor Troll.

I don't trust a word out of the troll's mouth but after his last post in this thread he messages me this:

Sam
user_offline.gif

(User ID: jenkins)

Pre-Flight

Pete
Yes I am Pete. Shhhh!!!! Don't tell anyone. I really just did that whole thing to kick the snot out of Henning who deserved it and Wayne too who was an absolute ******* and needed a taste of his own medicine. I hope I had a role to play in him deciding to leave. I'm going to now disappear... Jenkins will no longer post. You're pretty observant. Hope you didn't take any offense to my comments I think you're a pretty solid pilot and yes you are right it is better to ride out the bumps.

Writing messages to yourself?

:dunno:

Pete suspiciously likes to write self incriminating PM's to you? Like this one?

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1282327&postcount=1170

Last edited:
Alright, smoking gun.
Alright, smoking gun.

Am I to believe you just read through 1170 posts and stumbled across that or

No not "just". Thank you for wasting an entire evening of my life!

Smoking gun. :rofl: Something is smoking that is for sure and it's not a gun.

This is what I don't get. She never complained when I took her up in a rental a few times when I got my ticket. Then we had one bad experience with some vomiting one flight and it has just gone downhill from there. That is why I think it is psychological. It must be psychological because how else can those BS bracelets work?

I try to leave early but sometimes get delayed. Those of you married to high maintenance wives know what I mean. No matter what time I say we should leave it is three hours later. And if I try to make it real early to trick her, she figures that out and delays us five hours.

I hadn't thought to use oxygen but next it will be getting little Miss Prissy to accept a mask on her face. Yeah looking forward to that discussion!

Use cannulas, not a mask. I'm sure that she has seen people on the street/in stores using them.

Wanting to stay low is counterproductive. You are going to have to drum into her that the higher you go, the smoother the ride. Just a discussion of where rising air comes from and how it forms clouds might be informative. Add to that the better visibility/larger range of options that come with flying high.

Bob Gardner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back