Survive the spin

Motzartmerv

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
motzartmerv
Hi. Can anyone help me find a Video called "survive the spin", John Morrissey?
I have searched everywhere for it. I have a copy on DVD but the dvd is ruined.
Any help would be fantastic.
Thanx

Hi. Can anyone help me find a Video called "survive the spin", John Morrissey?
I have searched everywhere for it. I have a copy on DVD but the dvd is ruined.
Any help would be fantastic.
Thanx
I have the video. At OSH a few years ago they were giving the video away when you bought something at the IAC building. You used to be able to buy it on the IAC site, but I can't find it now. I guess you could contact Matt or John and see if they have any copies of the video for sale or know where some might be available. John's contact information is on the IAC site.

Last edited:
I have the video. At OSH a few years ago they were giving the video away when you bought something at the IAC building. You used to be able to buy it on the IAC site, but I can't find it now. I guess you could contact Matt or John and see if they have any copies of the video for sale or know where some might be available. John's contact information is on the IAC site.

Contact Bill Finnagin. Owner of Dent Air and iac hall of fame inductee. Bill offers a superb spin training course that i strongly reccommend to you. He also teaches an emergency procedure technique whenever everything else fails. I done his class several times and i am a fan, a believer but most important a survivor.

Back