Survival Kit

Don't fergit yer P-38...

Well you live 3 hours without shelter, 3 days without water, and 30 days without food. But the awesome mental boost of having a can of bacon post crash cannot be denied. I'd go for it. Fair warning you might just start looking forward to crashing.

Please go the bottom of this page and look at "Similar Threads".

Please go the bottom of this page and look at "Similar Threads".

So if anything has been posted in years past, I'm not allowed to post about it? I don't remember reading that rule when I signed up for this board a few years ago. Thanks.

So if anything has been posted in years past, I'm not allowed to post about it? I don't remember reading that rule when I signed up for this board a few years ago. Thanks.

Well, no one has posted about canned bacon previously (no, I didn't search for it). There are many implications and Greg and I just pointed out two while you lead with a very practical aspect. This requires deep thought and gravid discussion, yes, heavy discussion...

Well, no one has posted about canned bacon previously (no, I didn't search for it). There are many implications and Greg and I just pointed out two while you lead with a very practical aspect. This requires deep thought and gravid discussion, yes, heavy discussion...

You and Greg did point out practical ideas. I never thought about a can opener. But that wouldn't stop me from getting to the bacon.

WOW Bacon good for 10 years!!

I have seen plastic go bad in shorter time.

I've had canned bacon, my suggestion is wash it or even soak it a while before you cook it to get some of the salt out. I think their recipe is 50% bacon and 50% salt.

I'll wait for the expert's review first. When it gets the Jim Gaffigan gold star you can count me in.

Too much salt,I'm going to stick with spam.

Allright, que the Slim Pickens survival kit contents from Dr. Strangelove in 3, 2, 1..........

:D

Yes, don't forget your P-38, but I prefer a different 9MM for my kit.

Back