Surprised the Kitty lovers/haters haven't posted this yet

Mark. I can't run it due to filters at work. Please describe, in depth, the kitty torture being displayed. I want all the details! Maybe someone will post the kitten cannon again!

cats = :lightning: Death from Above!

Mark. I can't run it due to filters at work. Please describe, in depth, the kitty torture being displayed. I want all the details! Maybe someone will post the kitten cannon again!

cats = :lightning: Death from Above!
It is a pet washer that you place your beloved pet into. There is a plexiglass door so you can watch your pet enjoy being gently and loving splashed with warm, soothing water. After the wash it is gently blown dry with warm air.

The kitty in question did not realize that this was a loving and kind gesture and took exception to being squirted with water. It ended up jumping around trying to despirately free it's self from the (apparent) instrument of torture. It was put to the music "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid.

No other comments to make.

Seeing that cat trying to get OUT seems to be the opposite of my five month old newest resident trying to get INTO my "new" China closet. He was so spastic on attacking the "inner" glass I didn't hold the camera straight while following him. The cabinet is 100+ years old but the little **** probably wouldn't reach six months if he'd broken anything before I got half the collection under cover.

HR

Attachments

• China Cab, Full #2.jpg
    China Cab, Full #2.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 44
Gadgets, bah humbug there are much better ways to give your cat a bath. Here are some simple instructions a friend sent me:

Bathing your cat

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

cat.jpg

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

The Dog

dog.jpg

Gadgets, bah humbug there are much better ways to give your cat a bath. Here are some simple instructions a friend sent me:

I've got a much better method than that or the machine... I just take the cat and wrap them snuggly in a towel and walk into the shower holding them. They struggle some until they are soaked and then they mellow out and you can let them out of the towel and shampoo them as necessary with no real problems.

I've got a much better method than that or the machine... I just take the cat and wrap them snuggly in a towel and walk into the shower holding them. They struggle some until they are soaked and then they mellow out and you can let them out of the towel and shampoo them as necessary with no real problems.

Then there's Sylvester. He's going in the Maytag for his next bath.:yes:

Yeah, then you'll lose an arm...

I've learned from you, my friend. If you are aware of the danger, there are things you can do to mitigate the risk.

Still, I am still somewhat afraid of him.

Joe

I've learned from you, my friend. If you are aware of the danger, there are things you can do to mitigate the risk.

Still, I am still somewhat afraid of him.

Joe

Then you must have learned, save yourself for the battles that are worthwhile and that you can win. Sylvester seems clean enough to me....

Birthday suit or protective gear?

Just kidding.

Actually, that's the way I do my dogs and cat.

Thanks for the humane post. If you treat animals well it doesn't matter to me what you've flown.

MM

Birthday suit or protective gear?

Just kidding.

Actually, that's the way I do my dogs and cat.

Thanks for the humane post. If you treat animals well it doesn't matter to me what you've flown.

MM

Birthday suit, I'm taking a shower as well. They calm down once they're wet.

Then you must have learned, save yourself for the battles that are worthwhile and that you can win. Sylvester seems clean enough to me....

Actually Sly is just fine as long as he's not in Lizard Mode, besides you're right he doesn't need a bath just yet.

The only thing he has to worry about is not finding me in Lizard Mode.

In the grand scheme of things this battle is not worthwhile but it is kind of a guy thing to get your ass kicked by someone that weighs 10% of what you do and yet you keep feeding him (the good stuff) and giving him a roof over his head.

In the grand scheme of things this battle is not worthwhile but it is kind of a guy thing to get your ass kicked by someone that weighs 10% of what you do and yet you keep feeding him (the good stuff) and giving him a roof over his head.

Everyone answers to someone, you just happen to answer to a cat.

Cats are usually the most fastidiously clean animals upon earth. Its rare you would actually need to bath a cat!

Cats are usually the most fastidiously clean animals upon earth. Its rare you would actually need to bath a cat!

who said anything about need? we bathe cats strictly for sport.

MM

Most of them are, I had one that loved rolling in the mud and on dead things. Thought it was a dog.:rolleyes:

I had one that liked to hop in the shower any time it could. Loved the water...

The last time I gave my cat a bath, I kept a lookout for the cops to show up. Fortunately, the neighbors did not hear him. B)

Back