Supper in Charlotte, NC?

kevin47881

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Time to fly!
I'm gonna be in Charlotte this Wednesday and Thursday night. Anyone care to meet up for supper one of these nights? I'll be staying in Mathews on the east side of town but can make a trek most anywhere local.

I'm gonna be in Charlotte this Wednesday and Thursday night. Anyone care to meet up for supper one of these nights? I'll be staying in Mathews on the east side of town but can make a trek most anywhere local.

If I didn't have so many other things going on this week, I'd make the trip up. One of these days I'll make it further into TN than the Dragon. :D

If I didn't have so many other things going on this week, I'd make the trip up. One of these days I'll make it further into TN than the Dragon. :D

Once you get to the Dragon it's hard to go any further, unless it's the Skyway:thumbsup:

I'll be in Charlotte several times a month for the next few months. We'll make it work one of these times.

Back