SUPER LOW TIME O-200A • $12,000

edessa

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
edessa
Bring your best offer. Must go. O-200A removed from 1962 Cessna 150B. Currently pickled. 428 SMOH. Last ran end of 2011. Cylinder compressions checked good before pickling. Newer magnetos and leads with less than 200 hrs. New carburetor. Clean. Make offer

Last edited:
I got an email that says that a member replied to the thread but i just don't see it. Here is what the member said:

"What's the calendar time since OH? If twelve years or more that could mean that this "super low time" engine is actually run out.
Also, what's the price. The RoC here require that you post an asking price.

Not that I'm interested. But rather my interest is keeping my "regular member friends" here from being sheisted."

Early 90's was the overhaul time. I will post the date when I get the info. Is it mandatory that the engines be overhauled at a certain time or date when under 91? If so please show me where. I never claimed to know everything.
The asking price is in the title. Please read.
I do appreciate that you look out for your regular member friends. I hope one day I could be placed in that group. I am not here to scam or sheist any one. Please feel free to come by and see the engine. It is real.

You are correct, they recommend. That's why many try to run them as long as possible before they overhaul. Also that's why it says bring your offers.
Like I said I'm not here to cause problems.l or to cheat any one. All I see and read on this board is everyone picking at each other for the smallest things. I was hoping it was just a isolated incident but I guess not.

The manufacturers recommend TBO both operationally and calendar.

Meh, not many O200 powered birds flying part 135, most folks in the 91 world are only going to care about hours, and if it was properly stored in 2011 I'd say it sounds fresh to me.

Sounds like a good engine, pictures probably would help

Good luck on your sale

Last edited:
Same here. No trying to rain on anyone's parade, just submitting clarification. Good luck on the sale.

Back