Super Decathlon

tomrlove

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Tom
Would like to lease an 8KCAB. Would purchase a considerable amount of block time. Have 500 + hours in Super Decath.

As you have no advertised location I assume you will move to wherever the plane is???:D

Chris:rolleyes:

How did you know: Yes I would move anywhere to get to fly an 8KCAB!!!

Actually I thought if anyone was interested in leasing a Citabera they would respond to my post and I would discuss my location at that time. Sounded OK to me!!!

How did you know: Yes I would move anywhere to get to fly an 8KCAB!!!

Actually I thought if anyone was interested in leasing a Citabera they would respond to my post and I would discuss my location at that time. Sounded OK to me!!!

Seems like an extremely inefficient way - much easier to just say where you're at....

Seems like an extremely inefficient way- easier just to say where you are, no need to say where you're at.

Seems like an extremely inefficient way- easier just to say where you are, no need to say where you're at.
Well good luck. I don't think you're going to get many people writing up every place they can think of. If you say where you're at you'll get people who might know of somewhere there and then they might spend some time telling you.

If you want help in a community you need to make it easy for the people to help you. A poor attempt at correcting their grammar sure isn't going to help either.

Last edited:
If he's leasing the plane, what does it matter where he takes it? Does the Chevy dealer tell you how far away you can take your leased Camaro?

Thanks Henning, thats what I was thinking!!

[...] If you want help in a community you need to make it easy for the people to help you. A poor attempt at correcting their grammar sure isn't going to help either.

+1

Tom's location is obviously so top secret, that he doesn't even respond to persons who are willing to rent a plane to him:
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36002

What's the big deal about saying where one lives? And to respond to another person's postings, who have spent (or wasted) their time on writing answers? Maybe even in combination with the words "thank you"? :skeptical:

Back