Super Bowl 2014 - Flying In

poadeleted20

Deleted
Here's the word from the FAA on how to do it.

Attachments

• SuperBowl 2014.docx
    207.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Flight_Advisory_Super_Bowl_XLVIII.pdf
    419.3 KB · Views: 45
I'll pass that along to my Atlanta Falcons since that's the closest they'll get to the Super Bowl. :lol:

Thanks!

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone flying anywhere specifically for the superbowl?

Didn't become a snowbird to fly back to NJ in the winter. Sports bar with a designated driver ,works for me.

Yeah, had it been a "home game" (Giants are MY TEAM), I would have been there. But I'll suffer through sitting on the back deck with a stogie and good beers, "sports food" in 75+ temps. If I have one too many, the dachshund will drag a blanket across me when it gets dark :)

I'll pass that along to my Atlanta Falcons since that's the closest they'll get to the Super Bowl. :lol:

We got pretty close last year!! :D This year, not so much!! :mad2:
Actually, this is the first time since the game was in Jacksonville that I am not going with the Falcons marketing department. They aren't going to the game this year, citing weather, traffic and general cost concerns. We used to go for 3-4 days and hit some of the parties, :yes:but in the past couple years we have flown in and out the same day on a charter.:D
But Spring training starts in a few weeks!!! GO BRAVES!!:D

Last edited:
Back