Sunday 23rd - Harris Ranch 12-2

patrick wentworth

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Patrick
Some folks from the Purple, Red and 172 Forums are looking to do a steak run Sunday, any interest since the Wx looks better than the last shot we took?
STSFlyer/Fahmi etc are looking at it.

Some folks from the Purple, Red and 172 Forums are looking to do a steak run Sunday, any interest since the Wx looks better than the last shot we took?
STSFlyer/Fahmi etc are looking at it.

I won't really know until it gets closer (and as much as I hate to ask for a ride, I'll need one).

I promised three pilots last weekend, in person at O69, that I'd be "free" this weekend. One of them is flying with me on Saturday, so that is not a conflict, but the other two have not gotten back to me. I'll let you know as it gets closer and I'll go now and check the Red Board.

Kimberly

PS - Thanks for posting this here, I can't keep up with the other boards, I'm mostly on POA.

OK I replied over on the AOPA red board. I can only be a passenger if I go. Someone has offered me a ride in an airplane from STS (not sure if I'll be in front or in back). I plan to call that pilot today / tonight to discuss.

Is anyone here going?

We all made it !! Kimberly STSFlyer CoastalFlyer Red and purple forum folk.
Great meeting all -- Kimberly does live - we confirmed it.

Nice meeting you. I'll post pictures soon. Yummy steak! I learned a lot flying those 4 hours with Jon in the Piper.

Well I'm not even a student pilot yet but live 30-40 minutes from Harris Ranch by car. Didn't see this. Hope ya'll had fun.

6274861733_052d22bd11.jpg

Kimberly,
Who is who in the photos? :confused:

Kimberly,
Who is who in the photos? :confused:

Hello,

I am pretty bad with names. Also, at least 3 people who were there are missing from the photos. A pilot and his girlfriend and their dog (not sure their name), and the man taking the photos (John's brother, forgot his name).

If you need to know, PM Patrick (he posted this thread). I'm sure he knows.

6275384976_0be39e938a.jpg

John(STSFlyer),Jeanne (KnownBliss) purple , Jeff with Jeanne,Howard (HLT), Janet -(with Patrick)OldCrow[last back row], and Kimberly (of POA board)
Boy if we are depending on me for names ---we be in a heap of trouble :goofy:

6274861733_052d22bd11.jpg

Howard (HLT), Suzie (172 Club CoFounder out of RHV San Jose), Suzie's RHV fellow pilot Cheryl and like I said I missed her name edit.

Last edited:
Back