Suggestion for main page.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Not the main page of forums, but the main page...
www.pilotsofamerica.com

Non-flash title screen, maybe an aviation FAQ, handy documents, etc...and a link to the forums of course...

The way it is now is just kinda...ho-hum.

Yep, just like you helicopter guys! :D

Not the main page of forums, but the main page...
www.pilotsofamerica.com

Non-flash title screen, maybe an aviation FAQ, handy documents, etc...and a link to the forums of course...

The way it is now is just kinda...ho-hum.
I think you have us confused with a different color site... ;)

I've thought about this before. We'd need good content and we'd need to keep it updated. The good thing about the current setup is the front page is ever changing which helps our Google rank by keeping the content fresh.

What about doing the bottom half with the refreshed content, and the top half with a welcome to and who we are and maybe a couple links, like "Can a plane take off from a ********?"

What about doing the bottom half with the refreshed content, and the top half with a welcome to and who we are and maybe a couple links, like "Can a plane take off from a ********?"

I've also noticed this and actually agree with Ed. The top part has to be who POA is and links. The first thing listed can't be a post from 2006 or 2007..

I've also noticed this and actually agree with Ed. The top part has to be who POA is and links. The first thing listed can't be a post from 2006 or 2007..
I'd love to see the "News" articles from more than a month ago (except instructions to new members, of course) disappear!

Back