Suffolk VA (KSFQ) airport cafe re-opens

poadeleted20

Deleted
The airport café at Suffolk VA (KSFQ) reopened last weekend. Simple, reasonably priced breakfast and lunch food. The patty melts are great (but don’t order the Spicy unless you really like jalapenos), and come with home-made potato chips. Open Sat (8-4) and Sun (9-2). And the self-serve gas is a buck cheaper than the truck.

Used to be my favorite stop from Connecticut to South Carolina when we owned the Bellanca . . .

Cheap gas, good food, plus Fighter Factory used to be there and would always be very gracious to my son. Plus they liked my Turbo Viking . . .

Good to know as well. Thanks Ron.
I stopped there heading to Tampa from Boston a couple years ago, and was thinking of using it again in late May when heading down to Savannah.

Good to know as well. Thanks Ron.
I stopped there heading to Tampa from Boston a couple years ago, and was thinking of using it again in late May when heading down to Savannah.
Just remember to do that on the weekend -- they're not open during the week.

Looks like they have a big fly-in (festival) this weekend.

I'll down there this weekend to check out the festival of flight on Saturday. I'll check out the Cafe if they are open.

I'll be there with my whole family this weekend for the fly-in. We will be arriving either Friday night or Saturday. Plan on camping. It's time for me to start negotiations with the girls for space. Packing with three and a 172 can get quite interesting!:hairraise:

Back