Success!!!

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
A successful trip this past weekend. The husband has never done an overnight trip with me, and after several suggestions of possibilities, I gave up. A month ago he asked if I could fly us to Beaufort, SC to see his brother. You bet!!!!

Kept my fingers crossed for reasonable wx, and it worked. A big ole high came in and parked itself for several days providing clear skies. Karl has been an on-again, off-again student for the past 35 years, but has never completed the PPL. He can still read charts, so clear skies were a plus as his pilotage “kept me on course”. Friday’s departure was cold and windy with airmets for turbulence two-thirds of the flight. In less than 30 minutes, we were in smooth air and had a totally uneventful, beautiful flight.

Good visit with family. One of their friends is a pilot with a Bonanza, and he took us for a breakfast run Sunday morning to St. Simons. Back home Monday on another fine clear day.

And Karl’s final comment……….”Where are we going next?” :yes:

Kaye

I'm very happy for the both of you...you know I fight that battle.

Kaye...Make sure he reads my story. Hopefully that will encourage him to stick with it and FINISH!!!!! :)

Kaye...Make sure he reads my story. Hopefully that will encourage him to stick with it and FINISH!!!!! :)

Who says I want him to finish......then I'd have to share the left seat with him. :hairraise:

Kaye:

That's great. No fun having a spouse that won't share something this important with you. Hope it leads to many more great flights!

Best,

Dave

Sounds like you both had a GOOD time Kaye. So where is the next advanture too.If you come to PA I can give you some suggestions.
Dave G

Back