Stupid iTunes question

N747JB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John
I am flying across the country tomorrow on AA and am trying to rent a couple movies on iTunes for my iPad. I updated the credit card, so it should all be good, it actually shows a pending charge, so I know it went through. The issue is after I click to buy and put in my password it doesn't download. I've got a strong wifi signal. When I pull up the movies under videos, it shows both of them but the titles, but not the usual cover picture. When I click on the movie it goes to the description, but them it says "You do not have permission to access the requested resource" My normal IT person, my wife is unavailable. :)
Thanks

Go into iTunes Store not Videos, click More bottom right, click Purchases, (select correct family member if you're using family sharing) click on the movie, and there will be a cloud with a down arrow icon for "download" to pull it onto your device.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458330356.151706.jpg

Then... You can play it in the Movies app. ;)

I rented them in the iTunes store, but they end up in my video "library" for lack of a better term. I just tried another movie and it appears to be downloading, at least it says it's waiting :) Thanks

No prob. Yeah video files are fat. Depending on your available net bandwidth the download could take a while.

Back