Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Found:

A blue chair

Orange bowl

Purple shirt

I know that Tim could not find his chair before he left. Probably his?

i left my shampoo in the school. ill just use it next year.

I think the orange bowl is also his. It had the salsa that he left for everyone to eat, but didn't eat any of it himself. I'm still waiting for those effects to kick in.

I think the orange bowl is also his. It had the salsa that he left for everyone to eat, but didn't eat any of it himself. I'm still waiting for those effects to kick in.
They kicked in for me on the way back to camp on the hay ride. They kicked in three more times that night too! Darn good salsa though!

i never had any problems, amazingly. Tim needs to post the recipe.

They kicked in for me on the way back to camp on the hay ride. They kicked in three more times that night too! Darn good salsa though!

Interesting. It treat me just fine. I could have eaten the whole bowl if I had another bag of chips! It was good stuff! Of course, after the previous night, my stomach was/is probably calloused and scarred. ha.

Nope, not mine. I found mine down the row by Tony's retract SUV.

Chop up whatever looks good at the Farmer's market; peppers, chiles, onions, cukes, cilantro, tomatoes and the juice of a lime or two. Throw in a little bit of commercial picante sauce to taste, and adjust the heat level to whatever you want. I kept the heat level really low.

I only tried a bite or two to make sure I wasn't poisoning anyone - I didn't want to tip the scales on the state of delicate balance my stomach was in.

Found:
Orange bowl

Please save for next year. I'll up the fire level of next year's batch to more near normal.

Tim

+1. That was amazing salsa. Although I think I was happy with the heat level where it was. That said, I'll eat whatever he brings next year.

Of course, after the previous night, my stomach was/is probably calloused and scarred. ha.

If mine isn't, then my genes should be bottle so they can isolate that gene.

Nope, not mine. I found mine down the row by Tony's retract SUV.

:rofl: It really is!

Chop up whatever looks good at the Farmer's market; peppers, chiles, onions, cukes, cilantro, tomatoes and the juice of a lime or two. Throw in a little bit of commercial picante sauce to taste, and adjust the heat level to whatever you want. I kept the heat level really low.

I liked that heat level. It was just such that it was spicy and yummy, but not so much that I felt like my mouth was on fire.

Next year I should bring a batch of my hamburgers. They would be good for a dinner one night. Maybe then the wine will get used!

No underwear left behind????:cheerswine:

Hmmm.... Should I mention that I seemed to be short a pair of underwear when leaving? No, I don't think so. It doesn't even warrant a brief unmentionable. :)

You mean you didn't find a wallet belonging to a certain tall Iowan?????

i guess i won't be back for my shampoo.

Back