Student Needs Help (Part 2)

If you were in the market for an A/C of this type, would you consider a Cessna 172R?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Possibly

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Not Likely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given the paucity of aircraft in the 4-seat, fixed gear, 150-180HP engine in the new aircraft market, how could one in the market for a new aircraft of that type not consider a C-172R?

Aircraft of what type? Why is it you're considering the 172R? What do you want it for? Why would you buy the most rentable aircraft in the world?

Aircraft of what type? Why is it you're considering the 172R? What do you want it for? Why would you buy the most rentable aircraft in the world?

Captain Henning,

My Marketing 351 class requires that I do a marketing survey of three different products in the same industry that are manufactured for three different target audiences.
The questions are geared toward determining the products' perception in the marketplace.

Thanks for helping me with the survey.

-Steve Kerns.

Ok, what are the target audiences? I'm just missing too much information to answer the survey with accurate answers.

The target audiences are those who are in the market to purchase each type of aircraft.
For instance, if you were in the market for a single-piston-engine, 4-seat aircraft, would you consider the Cessna 172R?

The target audiences are those who are in the market to purchase each type of aircraft.
For instance, if you were in the market for a single-piston-engine, 4-seat aircraft, would you consider the Cessna 172R?

That's my point, What am I buying the plane for? What is the mission? There are many SE planes and many different missions, they don't all do the same things well.

Henning is right. I think there are plenty of people here that would be happy to help with your survey, but you need to frame it thoroughly or your poll results will be meaningless.

If you have more information in the other thread, move it here or at least make it clear where to go for the rest of the information.

Best of luck with it.

In keeping it simple, if I were in the market for a light aircraft, I would consider a 172R.

If there are more options to this poll, I will reconsider my answer!

Captain Henning,

My Marketing 351 class requires that I do a marketing survey of three different products in the same industry that are manufactured for three different target audiences.
The questions are geared toward determining the products' perception in the marketplace.

Thanks for helping me with the survey.

-Steve Kerns.

You know you are not asking about a current product manufactured for any target audience, don't you?

Back