Stuck In Vero...

Missa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
AsGoodAsCake
I'm in Vero Beach this weekend, with not much to do.

Anyone nearby?

Missa

I'm in Vero Beach this weekend, with not much to do.

Anyone nearby?

Missa
Isn't there a beach nearby? It's too bad things don't start up at Lakeland until next week. What has ya stuck there?

Isn't there a beach nearby? It's too bad things don't start up at Lakeland until next week. What has ya stuck there?

Work has me stuck here.

I did go to the beach yesterday, but it's not so much fun when you're all alone. Kept thinking about how nice I would be to be there w/ Shane.

I'll be at Lakeland next week which is why I also went shopping this week as I didn't have enough shorts for Sun 'n fun with me... now how do I get all this stuff back???? I may have to buy a duffel to check or fed ex.

Missa

Try and visit the Vero Beach Art Museum while you are there.

They have an art musuem at Zero Beach???? (Ok one of the waitstaff called it that, I kind of like the lack of 20 something partiers)

I may have to go find that. I did my best impersonation of swiming in the Atlantic ocean, it was more of just trying to stay upright as the waves hit. Then I took a long (short) walk on the beach before heading back to the hotel... now I must go find a laundrymat as this hotel doesn't have a washer and dryer for guests.

Missa

WOW, Now that sounds like some sweet fun! It sounds like a lot more fun the a plane ride with a connection in Philly!

Missa

Let me know, it's a 62' Sunseeker Pedator so we'll be running 30 kts and it doesn't take too long to get there. I've got a 56'er to bring up from Nassau right after that one.

Let me know, it's a 62' Sunseeker Pedator so we'll be running 30 kts and it doesn't take too long to get there. I've got a 56'er to bring up from Nassau right after that one.

I'm tempted but I'll be in Lakeland till the 23rd then I really need to get back to the office as I haven't been there in 2 1/2 weeks.

Missa

Back