Stuck in the chat room?

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Well, I woke up this morning to find that I was still in the chat room. I tried to go in there to see if I was really in there and it wouldn't let me in. :dunno:

I closed out the window last night, but was wondering if there was a better way to turn off the light and shut the door when I leave? :)

wsuffa said:
Last one out's a....

ah, never mind. :)

LOL! Ok, I DO like to have the last word. Maybe I've never been the last one out before.

Hey, Spike and Carol just left and then I left and it shows I'm still in there again. Will somebody go in and see if I'm there?

Diana said:
LOL! Ok, I DO like to have the last word. Maybe I've never been the last one out before.

Hey, Spike and Carol just left and then I left and it shows I'm still in there again. Will somebody go in and see if I'm there?

you were there for a minute then logged you out at 7:56

igottafly said:
you were there for a minute then logged you out at 7:56

OK, thanks for checking for me, I appreciate it. :)

Must be something funny with my "something or other". Or Firefox.

Diana said:

"I am not here for I have gone to find myself.
If I should return before I get back, please have me wait for me."

gkainz said:
"I am not here for I have gone to find myself.
If I should return before I get back, please have me wait for me."
Greg, have you been reading my diary again? :rofl:

:)

I've been suffering from that old condition known as "hereafter" syndrome...too many times I walk into a room and have to ask myself "What the heck was I here after?"

I noticed that many times, going into the chats, there is someone who leaves as soon as I enter. I was offended for a while, until I realized that it must be some kind of bug in flash chat (like the disappearing "a").

I've even had it happen where I'll join the chat, see someone there, talk to that person for like 10 minutes, with no response. I look at the "Who's in chat" on the website, and sure enough, its just me.

NickDBrennan said:
I noticed that many times, going into the chats, there is someone who leaves as soon as I enter. I was offended for a while, until I realized that it must be some kind of bug in flash chat

I've even had it happen where I'll join the chat, see someone there, talk to that person for like 10 minutes, with no response. I look at the "Who's in chat" on the website, and sure enough, its just me.

Nick, that's what I was worrying about. I don't want anyone to think I was rude or thoughtless by not responding if they were talking to me and I wasn't there.

Diana said:
Nick, that's what I was worrying about. I don't want anyone to think I was rude or thoughtless by not responding if they were talking to me and I wasn't there.
Diana, I think we all know better than that!!! :yes:

Back