Strong 305 Parachute

lr60plt

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
gotime242
Repacked by Strong Enterprises (Orlando) on May 10th, 2013, hasn't been worn since. Manufactured 2005. Has seen very little use, it is like new and has been stored in an air conditioned room. Located in West Palm Beach, FL.

$875

Thanks!

.watermarked_791189eb26b51e5289bddf5d9552684c.jpg

.watermarked_9d150f921c213a2d9f3a7652e363e254.jpg

.watermarked_78882e3369355b802918d9ab7e68cc7b.jpg

FWIW this is a very good deal and I'd be all over this if I needed one.

I assume it is already sold. But just in case it hasn't sold already then please contact me.

Only thing worse than having to jump from your plane would be having to ride a round back down :eek:

Ram air reserve in a emergency pilot container FTW, load it around .8lbs to sqft of nylon, repack every 180days at the local DZ for $60 and you'll be fine.

what container would you recommend and how much would this ram air canopy cost? I don't think I could afford it.

Probably under 1k. Get a strong emergency pilot container and a ram air reserve, I've seen nice Performance Designs reserves for 5-600 asking price, probably can get a strong container for about the same.

Thing is with a ram air, its a wing, you can turn on a dime, brake, dive and flare, I wouldn't bother with a round IMO when you can put together a ram air for about the same price. The DZ where I worked had ram airs in the pilot emergency rigs.

Call up your local dropzone and ask to talk to their rigger, he might have something laying around or know someone, he also will be able to put something together for you, and be a good contact for your 60buck repacks
DZ locator http://www.dropzone.com/dropzone/

Here's one of the better sites for all that is parachute related.

http://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/

You would do well to take a few lessons at a DZ too, if youre going to bother strapping a rig onto yourself.

Last edited:
Back