Stress Test

A

Anon

Hello all,
My medical request for a first-class medical was deferred due to a history of heart surgery. In a letter from the FAA mid March 2022, they asked for a stress test. I completed a stress test for other reasons in July of 2021. The letter said all documents and reports must be dated within 90 days of the request. Is the stress test and its results included in the 90 day required time frame, (meaning I have to receive another one), or can I just use the results from 2021.

Thank you

Hello all,
My medical request for a first-class medical was deferred due to a history of heart surgery. In a letter from the FAA mid March 2022, they asked for a stress test. I completed a stress test for other reasons in July of 2021. The letter said all documents and reports must be dated within 90 days of the request. Is the stress test and its results included in the 90 day required time frame, (meaning I have to receive another one), or can I just use the results from 2021.

Thank you
I have gotten aprrovals if the Cardiologist's update is curent (within 90) but July 2021 is almost a year old. You're goign to have to repeat is. CAD is a annually TM stress anwyay.....so the most you could get approved even iwth a current doc's OV (try getting that B4 July !!) is to 7/31/2022.

Run again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back