Streamlining request

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
a vote for only one click to mark all forums read.
Think about this:
Log on 4x per day x365 x 20? years x 10000 users? That's a lot of unnecessary clicks!
Just...hopin'!

Are you complaining about the confirm box?

Are you complaining about the confirm box?

nono, not a complaint! A suggestion for improvement. A complaint would be more like....well you can guess. (Besides, we are not in a place that complaining is justified. Last I looked, I have no monthly bills from POA)

Yes! it is the additional popup I'd prefer to avoid. I don't pull triggers accidentally; if I do pull, I mean it! Once I click 'mark-read', it would be cool if it marked them read.
I can live with it. Maybe there is no such option anyway. What's 29200 more clicks anyway, For one of my 20 websites! (friendly hint!)

Then there was the user who was unhappy to have marked all read, even with the warning, and wanted to know if it was reversible...

There were two clicks on the old site as well :)

It's not an option that I can just disable. I would have to alter the software somehow.

thanks for trying. Not many forums would go as far as you have; much appreciated.

Ah! After clicking M.A.R., you can then hit Enter and done.
No need to move cursor over to the button. Much easier. Maybe someone else will benefit from this finding.

Ah! After clicking M.A.R., you can then hit Enter and done.
No need to move cursor over to the button. Much easier. Maybe someone else will benefit from this finding.
Or ask for the opposite and want another second really-sure confirmation ;-)

Back