Stratux display problem

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
In the past, the Stratux management page was a web page (local 192.168... internal wifi). Today, all I saw was the text version (menu gps settings developer) which did not work. Anyone else see this? Any ideas what to do? I rebooted, no difference.

What version of Stratux?
v1.5b1-3 aka
stratux-v1.5b1-3d168d0c6c

I have a web page saved with the IP address, which didn't work. So I entered the IP by hand:

Even worse - no response at all. wifi was active, stratux was recognized in both ForeFlight and WingX. Just no way to get to the settings page.

I still have the sd card from the previous version, will install tomorrow and see what happens.

This has happened to me once before. I am not sure what caused the issue, but I deleted the shortcut on my ipad, which would no longer work. I see where you rebooted....that was going to be my first suggestion. After logging on to Stratux wifi, I could access the gui via web address...no longer able to use a book mark. Like you, the ForeFlight app recognized Stratux like usually. Ask for help on Reddit.
Tried the IP address, that didn't work either. Message kept saying something about not connecting to the internet.
Put the older sd card in, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. Forgot to bring the external battery home with me (iPad and Stratux plug into panel power, I keep the battery handy just in case)

Solved problem....IP address....I kept entering 0.1 and it's 10.1 - fat finger problem....But, version v1.5b1 is not working for me, so I went back to an earlier release.

Back