Stratus 2 - For Sale

JLowe

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jon
Just had a GTX-345 installed in my plane and so I have bluetooth ADS-B weather and traffic to Foreflight without the Stratus. This unit is barely used, probably for no more than 20 hours over the past year or so. I really would only start it up if there was bad weather on the horizon, otherwise it stayed in my flight bag.

If you are interested send me a PM -- I'll entertain all offers as long as they are reasonable.

Current Retail Price is $899

LcmtvMF.jpg

Is this a Stratus 2 or a Stratus 2S ?

The current model is the 2S which has some minor features over the 2 plus had the better power connector. The Stratus 2 is discontinued.

The Stratus 2 you should get about $600 for. The 2S about $750-800 used. Prefacing the ad by quoting retail on a new model tends to make us believe you want close to that. Not to mention, you also must post a price in classified ads.

Post a pic of the front.

Is this a Stratus 2 or a Stratus 2S ?

The current model is the 2S which has some minor features over the 2 plus had the better power connector. The Stratus 2 is discontinued.

The Stratus 2 you should get about $600 for. The 2S about $750-800 used. Prefacing the ad by quoting retail on a new model tends to make us believe you want close to that. Not to mention, you also must post a price in classified ads.

Post a pic of the front.

I provided a picture of the model it's labeled as Stratus PRX v2 and part number 150500-000003. Internet calls it Second Generation Stratus. So maybe that is not the newest.

I would like sort of close to retail since it's barely used and I dropped $7000 today, but as I mentioned I would consider any reasonable offer.

LDKfki2.jpg

Here's from the order:

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Stratus - Second Generation (153070-000019) = $899.00
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $899.00
United Parcel Service (1 x 2.00lbs) (2nd Day Air): $21.18
Total: $920.18

Obviously it's not worth that same amount now particularly if the 2s is newer.

2S is current gen until OSH. You have the "old" model.

Want and get are way too far apart for an old Stratus 2. Ask $600, you'll get it. Hold out, that will make a fine paperweight.

So do you have Gtx 345 review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back