Stratus 2 For Sale - Been Used One Time...

kenjr

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KenJr
My Partners bought a Stratus 2 to use for the plane so I'm selling the one I bought to replace the Stratus 1 I sold about a month ago. It's been used and I'm not kidding - one time.

I've got everything it came with - the dash pad still has the plastic on it (never been used) + the suction cup mount which is an additional $13 @ Sportys.

Everyone knows the deal - these are $899 new. This this is as new as you can get without you breaking the seal.

I'll sell it for $825.

Attachments

• stratusforsale.jpg
    stratusforsale.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
My Partners bought a Stratus 2 to use for the plane so I'm selling the one I bought to replace the Stratus 1 I sold about a month ago. It's been used and I'm not kidding - one time.

I've got everything it came with - the dash pad still has the plastic on it (never been used) + the suction cup mount which is an additional $13 @ Sportys.

Everyone knows the deal - these are $899 new. This this is as new as you can get without you breaking the seal.

I'll sell it for $825.
OK so now I'll show my computer gadget illiteracy and ask what is it that a stratus 2 does?

OK so now I'll show my computer gadget illiteracy and ask what is it that a stratus 2 does?

ADS-B "In" receiver for traffic and weather. Feeds data to ForeFlight on iPad or other accommodating software to display on a moving map.

Hi, Ken,

If you still have it, I'm interested.

- Mark

...had several folks put notes in my inbox...going to take it on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Back