Stratus 1 firmware

gitmo234

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
gitmo234
My stratus 1 is showing firmware version 2.2 and I cant seem to find out what the latest version is online. Can anyone check?

I'm wondering if there is an update available, but my ipad is wifi only so when I connect to stratus, there's no internet available to check for an update.

I thought foreflight will tell you if there is an update? go to more>device> and somewhere towards the top of the stratus list it says firmware. if there is an update it will tell you.

Right, I tried that but I cant be connected to the internet and foreflight at once so I want to make sure that 2.2 is the latest. I'm not sure how it checks for updates. Does it check once the ipad is connected to the internet and not connected to the stratus?

There's not much detail on it and I want to be sure

Right, I tried that but I cant be connected to the internet and foreflight at once so I want to make sure that 2.2 is the latest. I'm not sure how it checks for updates. Does it check once the ipad is connected to the internet and not connected to the stratus?

There's not much detail on it and I want to be sure

Gotcha, yeah Im not sure how that works. So many people would use it with WFI only so I bet FF knows what's current. But then again it doesn't know what stratus your going to connect to it. So...I have no idea.

Looking on appareo site it says this:Stratus firmware updates will be available within ForeFlight Mobile. Updates to ForeFlight Mobile will be available via the App Store.

What that tells me is the firmware is bundled into foreflight updates. So if FF says your current then your current.

That's my take

Back