Strange request for you east coasties

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
I have an employee who has taken a job in the Cayman Islands and is leaving June 29th. She has two pets, 1 dog (15lbs) and 1 cat(10lbs) that she needs flown over. The airlines aren't working with her and she is looking for someone to fly them private. Are any of you able to fly there? if so, how much? She has all the required documents to take them.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you her info.

Since she's offering to pay for this, it will have to be a Part 135 operation. Can she get them as far as Florida with her on an airliner she takes there, and then give them to a 135 operator there for the final leg? If not, it's going to be ungodly expensive to fly them from Missouri to the Caymans, although it won't be cheap even from Florida.

Since she's offering to pay for this, it will have to be a Part 135 operation. Can she get them as far as Florida with her on an airliner she takes there, and then give them to a 135 operator there for the final leg? If not, it's going to be ungodly expensive to fly them from Missouri to the Caymans, although it won't be cheap even from Florida.

She can drive them to Florida, but would like to see if we could do a pet relay to Florida for her, any suggestions on a Florida based 135 op.

Last edited:
It's only 135 if there is a paper trail.

*wink wink*

Hmm, Sounds like a mission for Ted and the Aztruck! I'll fly right seat!

Back