Stowaway!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
You may all recall I had an uninvited passenger when I flew home from Gaston's.

Well!

I found these photos on my camera after my most recent jaunt, and I cannot imagine how they could have happened... but I *know* this rascal is no longer in my garage, or in my hangar.

Has anyone any idea where he has gotten himself away to?

Attachments

• DSC00650.JPG
    DSC00650.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00655.JPG
    DSC00655.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC00653.JPG
    DSC00653.JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00651.JPG
    DSC00651.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00652.JPG
    DSC00652.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00656.JPG
    DSC00656.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 35
Great photos, Spike (I love the 'remove before flight' and spinner shots the most)! Looks like he's having a great time. Dave will have to take him soaring... I don't think he's done that yet.

I need an attorney, someone tampered with my aircraft and that is a felony punishable by excess beer and steak.

So what are the rules, can I just put it in any flying vehicle?

"just might have to post some-one's landing" (said in a sing-songy, 8yo voice)
:)
Hey, post the pic of who we met on the hiking trail!

You may all recall I had an uninvited passenger when I flew home from Gaston's.
This is exactly why we need TSA to better patrol the GA flights!

Had the TSA screeners been there it is very unlikely that this potential terrorist threat would have made it on board you aircraft!!

Spike! Is he an Aggie? or a Longhorn?

Bill:

I think we can safely assume that Hayden, being random and, in addition, being named after a notoriously poor pilot, has neither the Aggie's intuitive street-smarts, nor the Longhorn's inevitable genius.

At the same time, he clearly has some sense of art and beauty, hence, his latest choice of stow-away vehicle.

Maybe he went to Berkeley or Harvard, maybe even Bennington, someplace where common sense has no place... :D

You've got 12 days to get him to 6Y9.

note to self: be sure to lock doors....in fact hide airplane - even, nay..especially when friend from Dallas visits.

the little friend we came across on the trail

xlyr2s.jpg

spike may claim this but I vehemently deny dancing like a Scottish Highlander and screeching like a little girl.

He probably picked that aircraft to stow away in as he knew that pilot was more likely to need piloting help on the way home. :yes::goofy:

Bill:

I think we can safely assume that Hayden, being random and, in addition, being named after a notoriously poor pilot, has neither the Aggie's intuitive street-smarts, nor the Longhorn's inevitable genius.

Ah, Texas State then.

At the same time, he clearly has some sense of art and beauty, hence, his latest choice of stow-away vehicle.

Forget what I just said. Either that, or the blind squirrel got the peanut.

xlyr2s.jpg

spike may claim this but I vehemently deny dancing like a Scottish Highlander and screeching like a little girl.

If leaping with agility out of the reach of a rattling rattler is "dancing like a Scottish Highlander," then yes, that was afoot...

...and I think hollering out a warning about a freakin' poisonous snake on the trail is something better than "screeching like a little girl."

My $0.02.

xlyr2s.jpg

<Steve Irwin voice> Crikey! Thatsa big 'un! Isn't she a beaut! </Steve Irwin voice>

Back