Stolen Logbook

Gee just what I wanted first thing in the morning. A picture in my head of you in your PJs and fuzzy slippers with a pilot log book in your hand. that will haunt me for a while now! ;) :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Happy to help!!!

Gee just what I wanted first thing in the morning. A picture in my head of you in your PJs and fuzzy slippers with a pilot log book in your hand. that will haunt me for a while now! ;) :rofl: :rofl:

The mental image could be worse than that... he never said he was wearing ANYTHING. He just said he was "laying in bed"...

He did say he was in bed with his wife. Let's hope he had the foresight to PUT Pjs on.

wow, this thread suddenly took a turn for the bizzare and disturbing! :rofl:

wow, this thread suddenly took a turn for the bizzare and disturbing! :rofl:

So back on topic...

This thread has inspired me to go do what I've needed to do for a while - go make a backup copy of my logbook. I'm going to make an Excel spreadsheet of it. I'm starting now.

So back on topic...

This thread has inspired me to go do what I've needed to do for a while - go make a backup copy of my logbook. I'm going to make an Excel spreadsheet of it. I'm starting now.
What are you wearing? :yikes:

I am just going to not leave my logbook in the car. I am on my third logbook and the first two are in the fire safe.

My logbook stays at home, for now. (When I get to the point of instructing as a CFI-SP, I'll have to carry it with me, because there is no other documentation of the category and class in which I'm authorized to instruct.) I also use the Climb! logbook application to keep the information in duplicate. If I lose that, I've got much bigger problems.

Well, I just put my logbook into an Excel file. Unfortunately, I found a few discrepancies between the two, so now I have to go through and figure out what's wrong. Just not tonight!

Well, I just put my logbook into an Excel file. Unfortunately, I found a few discrepancies between the two, so now I have to go through and figure out what's wrong. Just not tonight!
An Excel file will not help you. You need to preserve all the signatures. Scanning is the way to go.

Put a big A$$ sign on your driveway asking for them to just put the log book in the mailbox or on your truck hell it cant hurt and if it is someone nearby you never know they may.

Oh and it is not your fault the little SOB did it.

Put a big A$$ sign on your driveway asking for them to just put the log book in the mailbox or on your truck hell it cant hurt and if it is someone nearby you never know they may.

That's not a half bad idea. Would it be wrong to set up a camera to see who returns it? :)

Back