Stewart's System.

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
In the resent past, the company has been sold to persons in Ohio, It is no longer owned and operated by the Stewart family in Cashmere Wa. Their web page looks the same and the phone numbers are the same.

But

Last week I ordered a qt. of "Eco-prime" (tuesday) as of Friday they had not hit my CC, Wondering why? I waited until yesterday to call, just to find they had not shipped, but had hit my card, this Fizzed me off and told the lady to cancel my order if they had not shipped. (which they had not) then was told there would be a 15% restocking fee. I told the lady that was simply a bad way to treat customers, she asked If I would like to speak to the owner, I said yes, after a 5 minute wait he came on asked what my problem was.
He told me that they would forgive the fee this time. I said Thank You and hung up.
Checking my CC balance this morning I see the charge was still there.
Last year when I ordered the price was $36.00. this year the price was $75.00, I liked Eco-Prime but not that much.

In the resent past, the company has been sold to persons in Ohio, It is no longer owned and operated by the Stewart family in Cashmere Wa. Their web page looks the same and the phone numbers are the same.

But

Last week I ordered a qt. of "Eco-prime" (tuesday) as of Friday they had not hit my CC, Wondering why? I waited until yesterday to call, just to find they had not shipped, but had hit my card, this Fizzed me off and told the lady to cancel my order if they had not shipped. (which they had not) then was told there would be a 15% restocking fee. I told the lady that was simply a bad way to treat customers, she asked If I would like to speak to the owner, I said yes, after a 5 minute wait he came on asked what my problem was.
He told me that they would forgive the fee this time. I said Thank You and hung up.
Checking my CC balance this morning I see the charge was still there.
Last year when I ordered the price was $36.00. this year the price was $75.00, I liked Eco-Prime but not that much.

Is the charge in a "Pending" state Tom? I've had vendors do something similar to me. The FBO rental car company at KAPF hits your card with a $50 charge which shows as temporary. Took almost a week to come off my frickin' card.

And restocking fees? People still do that? Lame..

looks like aircraft spruce carries it
And did you notice it was $42.00 per qt? vice $75.00.
What these new owners are doing is easy to figure out, they are charging HAZ-MAT shipping fees, which do not apply, and fast shipping, then shipping slow boat, and pocketing the difference

And a restocking fee for something they hadn't shipped? Wow. Chutzpa.

Johnstown is pretty. . .rural. A check on Google maps shows it's possibly a farm, with a shed and a small grass strip - in corn or beans. Les Wexner he's not.

Back