Stephen Colbert flies with the Thunderbirds

Fantastic!

Rolling down the runway before the vertical pull: <singing> "I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the... OH SH!!!!!!!!T!!!!"

"By the way, I wasn't vomiting... my stomach was hyperventilating..."

Colbert has his own unique comedic style that uses lots of straight-faced word-play, misdirection, and cleverly draws on assumptions the listener makes about what he's going to say before he's said it or that poke fun at accepted stereotypes and value systems. It's not for everyone. Others love it.

Fantastic!

Rolling down the runway before the vertical pull: <singing> "I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the... OH SH!!!!!!!!T!!!!"

"By the way, I wasn't vomiting... my stomach was hyperventilating..."

hehe... yeah, that and the "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!?? It's going to take more than a couple of eight-point rolls to.... uuuugh..."

Sorry, Colbert is one of the worst comedians to come along in a long time.

He's got a different brand of humor, that's all.

I must have a better sense of humor than most people. I like jokes, I like comedians clean and dirty, I like Beavis and Butthead and South Park, I like Colbert and Jon Stewart, I like Leno and Conan and Craig Ferguson (who's a pilot too!)

He's got a different brand of humor, that's all.

I must have a better sense of humor than most people. I like jokes, I like comedians clean and dirty, I like Beavis and Butthead and South Park, I like Colbert and Jon Stewart, I like Leno and Conan and Craig Ferguson (who's a pilot too!)

Yep, I watch South Park, use to watch Beavis & Butthead and really enjoy Family Guy. I miss George Carlin.

I would be more impressed if Mr. Colbert would take flying lessons...

denny-o

Back