Steady/Strobe LED Nav replacement lights $96

Jeffgis12b

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Kenny
I have a some sets of these I am selling as when I bought them I got a better deal for buying atleast sets and there was a couple people at my airport that wanted them so we kinda went in on a "group buy" if you want to call it that and I am going to pass the deal on for the ones left, we did not get the clear lens with them but I just put them behind the color lens and they are super bright compared to regular bulbs and you can't tell they are even LEDs so that is how I prefer mine. They are pretty much the same as what aircraft spruce sells if not the same and just sold by a different supplier out of China that may very well make thiers for them, it's hard telling what they do over there other then make Hillary Clinton happy and Trump mad.

I ran out and some of my friends on Beechtalk still wanted them so I ordered more of them and have some left so they are up for grabs

The pictures are screen shots of the ones on aircraft spruce and the other is the ones I got for our planes like the ones for sale .

The price for the 3 "red/green/white" Nav lights are $96 shipped if paid with PayPal via friends and family to Jeffgis12b@aol.com , I am really not making anything on then so I don't want to get hit with PayPal fees

Feel free to call or text me at (816) 589-7620

This is the discription I was supplied when we got them, some might say they are better suited for tractors I guess ???

Note on Approval: The bulbs in this kit are replacement bulbs for nav lights only with the added strobe safety feature to be used at the pilot's discretion during daylight operation. Night operation requires steady on. They are not approved as a replacement for an anti-collision or strobe system. Not FAA Approved. STC Pending.

These bulbs are standard parts and have been designed to meet the requirements of TSO-C30c.

Latest generation has eliminated radio noise, is brighter, and lasts longer!

Complete combination navigation and strobe lights for your aircraft.
Emitter Types: Cree LED's
Rated Voltage: 10-30vdc
Draws
2 modes: constant & fast strobe
Base Type: BAY15s for wingtip & BA15s for tailfin
Application: Navigation Light replacement.
Turn on first: Constant lighting / Turn on second time
Application Info
Wingtip Bulbs: Will replace the following commonly installed bulbs: W1290-14, W1290-28, T7572-12V, T7572-24V, or any BAY15S base lamp.

Tailfin Bulbs: Will replace the following commonly installed bulbs: A7079B-12, A7079B-24, or any BA15S base lamp.

Nearly universal replacement for GA Aircraft. Will replace about 99% of all GA position lights.

Attachments

• IMG_7588.PNG
    IMG_7588.PNG
    640 KB · Views: 55
My picture doesn't show the tail strobe/light , it is exactly like the aircraft spruce one - for some reason it won't let me upload that picture so email or text and I can get you a picture

I can text a video as well

Attachments

• IMG_7670.JPG
    IMG_7670.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Hi Jeff, nice talking to you. I am interested in a set. please give me a call/text 908-875-4939

Back