States flown map?

Hunter Handsfield

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Hunter Handsfield
Can someone please remind me (and maybe others) of the website to complete the US map of states flown? I've had it before, but can't find my previous image or a website.

Thanks! HHH

Looks like I need to expand my horizons a little bit. Bit I live dead center of that 4-State group. And then there was the time I flew to OSH:

IAKSMONEWIsm.jpg

I’ve never had luck getting the map to work for me on this website.

Thanks to all. It worked perfectly.

HHH

image.jpeg

Attachments

• ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMDMAMNMOMTNENVNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVAWAWVWYxlg.jpg
    ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMDMAMNMOMTNENVNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVAWAWVWYxlg.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMDMAMNMOMTNENVNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVAWAWVWYxlg.jpg
    ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMDMAMNMOMTNENVNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVAWAWVWYxlg.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I’ve never had luck getting the map to work for me on this website.

You have to copy the image generated on that page and paste it into your signature.

It doesn't work if you use the link

Looks like I need to expand my horizons a little bit. Bit I live dead center of that 4-State group. And then there was the time I flew to OSH:

I'm in the same boat as far as needing to expand my horizons. There are seven states in my map, just can't see the few small ones. I don't know if the map is good for others to see, but for me it's a good reminder/motivator to plan longer trips to pick up more states.

Back