Starting my own airforce

flyersfan31

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Freiburgfan31
I should take delivery of my new (to me) '05 T182 with the G1000 on Saturday. Yahoo. I flew a turbo out west and got hooked on 1000fpm climb rates. Now I have a high wing and a low wing; I guess I'll just pick one to fly depending on my mood. Well, something's gotta go. I guess I'll just have to sell the Sundowner.

I'm very excited, but I have to rack up 8hrs dual before the ins will cover me solo. Maybe a looooooonng cross-country on Saturday?

Attachments

• exterior.jpg
    exterior.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 76
  • panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 86
  • exterior2.jpg
    exterior2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 93
The 182T with Nav III is a sweet bird. You'll enjoy it. We have one up here but it's not worth the extra bucks over the 182RG. It's bad enough that rates just went up about $20-30 for all the birds thanks to fuel.

I saw the tail number... I suppose you could name her.... "Three Dozen Rolls." :D

Sigh! I really don't want to say I hate you! Sigh! A mighty fine looking highflyin bird Andrew. Mazel Tov. I can't wait to see it.

Sigh! I really don't want to say I hate you! Sigh! A mighty fine looking highflyin bird Andrew. Mazel Tov. I can't wait to see it.

Your just as bad as him, Mr citation rider. Nice score Andrew. Ill bet a trip out to arizona would get you close to your insurance requirements. :yes:

Very nice aircraft, Andrew. You're really going to enjoy it.

And nice talking to you at the Wings Fly-BQ last month.

Wow, very nice Andrew! I wish you the best(of both worlds) high and low wing ;)

I'll be watching the status of that Sundowner :)

Wow... Congrats Andrew! When you mentioned at the FlyBQ that you were thinking about a 182, I didn't think you meant so soon... Or so new!

I've got about 7.5 in a 182T w/G1000 (normallly aspirated tho). Sweet bird.

OBTW, even the normally aspirated ones easily do 1000fpm, just not all the way up.

Have fun!!! :yes: :goofy:

Thanks Kent.

No, I don't screw around. A good opportunity came up and I jumped on it.

I don't HAVE to climb 1000fpm into the teens. I just like knowing I can if I want to. The best defense is a good offense, you know....;)

No, I don't screw around. A good opportunity came up and I jumped on it.

That's the only way to take advantage of good opportunities! :yes:

I don't HAVE to climb 1000fpm into the teens. I just like knowing I can if I want to. The best defense is a good offense, you know....;)

Well, climbing like mad is fun too. :yes:

Back