Started a new Houston Area Club

Warlock

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Warlock
Sort of reluctantly removed a Aircraft from leaseback that was not working for me and while in the process of possibly upgrading my primary flyer. A couple of friends came to me with a solution that fits another need...the continued training of my daughter who wants to eventually get her ATP. Ten days later from logo, website, insurance, bank account, LLC, et al... The end result is:

http://spacecityaviators.com/

We are already adding members and interested Owners are looking to see if will work for them...Also looking to buy a couple more aircraft. We are Veteran and Student Oriented giving both a break...Aircraft are not worn out trainers and we have a Clubhouse with restroom being built out. Our Primary CFII has over 3000 hrs of dual instruction and once checked out you have 24hr access to aircraft through dispatch and payment on your smartphone. So if your on the East side of Houston and like Pipers we can help. We also plan to work with Guest Pilots for a slightly higher rate from out of town...we will see what works...We are having fun for sure...still a work in progress...

Last edited:
Looks great! Best wishes!

Fixed it for you...but in reality he has a couple of nice Kimber's he uses for competition...

Best of luck with it!

Great! Best of luck and success. Wish there were more of these.

There are some good Facebook groups for your area... they would be a good spot to announce your existence.

Thanks we have a great core group that want to make an affordable, fun, and easy experience our goal is to pay expenses and make Aircraft owners happy.

I'll be the guy. Looks like a classified ad.

Thanks we have a great core group that want to make an affordable, fun, and easy experience our goal is to pay expenses and make Plane owners happy..we have a good plan that and model that will facilitate success...it it works we will be happy to share..

@Warlock — Make sure Pat Brown knows of your group. He can help with word of mouth promoting

Pats on the list for sure and AOPA has been a valuable source for info and club set-up...I have been a member a long time and finally found them more than useful...:)

Thanks we have a great core group that want to make an affordable, fun, and easy experience our goal is to pay expenses and make Aircraft owners happy.

Rates look good, and insurance is included! That's a big plus IMO.
What are your policies for keeping the plane overnight/weekend?

Rates look good, and insurance is included! That's a big plus IMO.
What are your policies for keeping the plane overnight/weekend?
No problem as long as it’s coordinated in advance and reasonable

Back