Star Wars

corjulo

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Corjulo
Hey, this film was a lot of fun, a lot more lke the first three. Non stop action and stunning effects. yes, some of the acting was deadpan.

But it was way too intense for the little ones. And, if you can see it in a theater with a digital projector by all means do. It's stunning when seen digitally.

I give it 4 Flaps

Cool. I can't wait to see it. The long awaited "birth" of Darth Vader.

Saw the very first Star Wars...or was it the 4th SW? It was OK. Didn't see 2 and 3...er 5 and 6, or was it...er um..darn. Took the kids to the theater to see SW 4...or was it 1...or...the one with Darth Moll I think. Yea...the pod racers. Fell asleep during that one.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. The last two (or was it the first two), I saw on video and dvd. A nice trip to the theater would be a good idea. Maybe tomorrow since it is supposed to rain [mvfr].

corjulo said:
Hey, this film was a lot of fun, a lot more lke the first three. Non stop action and stunning effects. yes, some of the acting was deadpan.

But it was way too intense for the little ones. And, if you can see it in a theater with a digital projector by all means do. It's stunning when seen digitally.

I give it 4 Flaps

It's definitely on my must see list. But I'll wait until the crowds die down a bit. I have all the others on DVD and I'm sure I'll buy this one when it comes out too. Those films are just plain fun to watch and there are always some really hilarious parts.

Jeannie

I remember when it was released in '77. Soon the discussion wasn't just had you seen it but how many times have you seen it.

I saw it 3 times in one weekend when it first came out.

Of course, in Monroe NC near where my girlfriend at the time lived you could see it for $2.00. Pocorn was cheap too. I took my son to see Kingdom Of Heaven a week or so ago and by the time we got done buying snacks we;d dropped over 30 bucks.

Sheeesh.

Flyboy said:
I remember when it was released in '77. Soon the discussion wasn't just had you seen it but how many times have you seen it.

I saw it 3 times in one weekend when it first came out.

Of course, in Monroe NC near where my girlfriend at the time lived you could see it for $2.00. Pocorn was cheap too. I took my son to see Kingdom Of Heaven a week or so ago and by the time we got done buying snacks we;d dropped over 30 bucks.

Sheeesh.

There is a place not far from my house that still has the new releases for 2.50 and you can bring your own bag of popcorn in too. I guess I need to watch it 2 more times because it's so cheap.

Re: Star Wars- just saw it.

It was ok but it'sa mazing hw many vehicles Lucas puts in these things so he can market them.

Back