Stalked by the Climate Change Cabal!

PW_Plack

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Paul Plack
After writing hundreds of aviation news stories and releasing thousands of aviation podcasts over the past decade, I've become accustomed to the low-level stalking that comes with that work. There are services which have forwarded my opinion pieces to opposing political groups, and one which published a Google Earth photo of my neighborhood and house, with street names. But I stumbled on a really odd one today - An entity calling itself the Carbon Capture Report appears to be publishing a rating of my friendliness to the climate-change agenda.

I found my personal report here during an unrelated Google search. It's a little creepy, but also fascinating. Look at the detail, complete with virtual steam-gauges showing my perceived political positions!

They appear to have only analyzed a handful of videos, and none of the print stories or audio podcasts. If there was any doubt the climate change enthusiasts have too much time on their hands, this may prove it. I take for granted that the NSA might be parsing everything I do and say, but I wonder who else and what else is being tracked by private entities in this way. And who is subscribing to this stuff? Petition mills?

ABOUT THE CARBON CAPTURE REPORT

The Carbon Capture Report is one of the world's premiere sources of daily news and public perception reports of carbon capture and sequestration, climate change, and the energy sector around the world, 365 days a year. Based on more than a decade of research on global information discourse, the Carbon Capture Report has become the "go-to" resource for governments, companies, environmental groups, law firms, venture capitalists, researchers, and even private citizens, with subscribers in more than 120 countries.

- See more at: http://carboncredits.carboncapturer...iler?key=paul_plack&pt=2#sthash.MpS0Cv44.dpuf

Attachments

• Carbon_Capture_Report.jpg
    Carbon_Capture_Report.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
This is only the tip of the iceberg. This is how we will get benefits in the future. Unless you have a particular "tone" you will not get certain scarce medical procedures.

I remember some of your ANN 'stalkers', Paul, and I think this bit of news out-creeps them all!

I found my personal report here during an unrelated Google search. It's a little creepy, but also fascinating. Look at the detail, complete with virtual steam-gauges showing my perceived political positions!

I doubt that a human has contributed to the output of this webcrawler. This is no different from your name showing up in a google search.

I doubt that a human has contributed to the output of this webcrawler. This is no different from your name showing up in a google search.

Understood, and it's not really the site's existence I find remarkable, but the fact that "we have subscribers in over 120 countries." The idea that info on the bias of a journalist is marketable elevates many so-called "conspiracy theories" to reality.

A friend noticed that the fine print at the very bottom attributes this report to the University of Illinois. Perhaps this crawler started as someone's thesis.

A friend noticed that the fine print at the very bottom attributes this report to the University of Illinois. Perhaps this crawler started as someone's thesis.

That was my first thought, this looks like thesis work.

Back