Stage one complete!

MrPink480

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
James
Hello everyone,

I just had to post... I passed my stage one check ride yesterday! I am pretty stoked!! Slow flight, power on and off stalls, simulated engine failure, steep turns and a few times around the pattern. Got back up today and practiced short field take off and landings. Moving quickly and loving it! Anyone else with me at this stage? I have about 22 hrs. No solo yet (my school does it late in the training). Looking forward to my XC. Let me hear from you and we can compare notes. Good luck to all and safe flying.

Greetings and welcome to POA James - congrats on your training!

Stage 2: ????
Stage 3: Profits!

Have fun with the training.

Hello everyone,

I just had to post... I passed my stage one check ride yesterday! I am pretty stoked!! Slow flight, power on and off stalls, simulated engine failure, steep turns and a few times around the pattern. Got back up today and practiced short field take off and landings. Moving quickly and loving it! Anyone else with me at this stage? I have about 22 hrs. No solo yet (my school does it late in the training). Looking forward to my XC. Let me hear from you and we can compare notes. Good luck to all and safe flying.

Congrats! It sounds like you are in a 141 school. How many stages are there today? I went through a 141 for my PPL. I really liked the structured training (although not the lingering in a stage) because you got to see ahead what was coming up. I did not get my Instrument rating through 141 and I found it to be more haphard. It probably was the instructor I was working with.

congrats man! I still remember the day I got my PPL. One of the best accomplishments so far in my life :)

Back