St Louis area Ride

ron22

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Ron Hammer
So anyone with an empty seat going past the St Louis MO area?
I really can not justify the cost to fly solo from MN.
I have some work I need to do in St Louis. I might be able to set it up so I fly commercial to St Louis early in the week. Then do my work and be done by Wednesday. Then fly back commercial from St Louis on late Sunday.

Last edited:
Ok to try and clearify my somewhat cryptic first post.
I was originaly going to fly with someone else from MN. He had to back out so now it would be a solo flight. I really can not justify the cost of a solo flight in a rental from MN.
I have some work I need to do in the St Louis MO area. I think I can schedule it right before Gastons. I will be flying commercail and have not booked the flights yet.
I though since St Louis is only 240 mile away someone might be going past the area with an empty seat.

We ran the W&B numbers and it doesn't look like it'll work for us to take him on our way down. It's only a little more than an hour flight back to St. Louis, though, so if worse comes to worse Leslie or I (but not both) can bounce back up to get him. If someone else can do it without the special trip, that would be preferred! :)

Ok I currently do not need a ride. Thanks for the offers.
I am onto plan B. I will take the club C172 for a week fly from ANE down to FES (St Louis MO area) Monday do my work for 2-4 days. Then Fly down to Gastons on Thur or Fri. Then fly back to home to ANE on Sunday.
I did fuzzy math :D So after I figure the cost of the commercial ticket it is not so bad.

yay for fuzzy math. that is what keeps us all flying

Back