SSRI Pathway 1 - Psychiatric note

G

I was on Fluoxetine for just under 4 years. Now I'm attempting SSRI pathway 1 for class 1 medical. Just got a note from my psych confirming everything the doctors here recommend. He stated "...His anxieties were exclusively from the *stimulus*...he has not experienced any anxiety since coming off the meds...this episode was the only time he experienced anxiety...no suicidality or compromise of reality testing...I do not suspect a reoccurrence of anxiety..." I'm just looking to get some opinions here. Will the FAA ask for more? Cog screen? Psychiatric evaluations? Anything else I can do? My HIMS AME says he's confident but I'd like some second opinions. Thanks Ya'll!

Like I tell all my friends who want to be pilots and are going to a tough time....don't go to the doc and seek help. The FAA is just going to punish you. Just drown your emotions with alcohol but don't drink and drive.

Like I tell all my friends who want to be pilots and are going to a tough time....don't go to the doc and seek help. The FAA is just going to punish you. Just drown your emotions with alcohol but don't drink and drive.
Or...start snorting booger sugar, without the hangover

Back